Friday, November 22, 2019

On a Chilly Morning in 2009.

Nature and Railway Photography always seem to go hand-in-hand.
I thought I would try to capture some cool morning frost photos around Cochrane Yard on November 22nd, 2009 as 422 was preparing to pull out for Toronto.
While waiting, I could hear some rustling in the tall grass and see this little fella walk right up to me, sniff me out, and hang around. He had no fear and basically just sniffed out the grass around me. I of course said, "Hi" in my best cartoony voice. That didn't phase him. Instead he just poked around.
I even stooped down to his level to get a shot of him. He didn't walk right up to me, bit he did stand there wondering what I was doing all while he was on the hunt for breakfast. The train did eventually pull out and my little pal continued on his way. I completely forgot about this little encounter until it popped up in a 'Facebook Memories' post. 
Mike

1 comment:

  1. I remember that autumn of 2009. It was a nice long fall and didn`t get winter snows til Dec. 3. That was a very nice fall and year for me. Thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete